My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://constructingart.wordpress.com

Monday, May 31, 2010

Creative Sydney get inspired


Very excited for Creative Sydney this year. Not only an amazing line up of events and talks but a gorgeous new website. Creative Sydney is cementing itself in the Sydney calender and in my heart. Although it is easy to be cynical about events rather than projects being funded it is these kind of events that can be great starting points for the arts community and excellent networking opportunities which is something Sydney definitely needs to be a lot better at. I will hitting up a lot of the events and tweeting from the talks, so make sure to follow me in the next couple of weeks. @constructingart

Less competition and more collaboration I say!
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.