My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://constructingart.wordpress.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stuff white people like - Bansky!


This is an absolutely hilarious article about Bansky and the complicated relationship "indie white people" have with street art. I was lucky enough to go to a talk with Christian Lander (and have a photo with) the creator of Stuff White People blog and now book. He talked about going to ivy league universities and experiencing a certain type of white person obsessed with coffee, indie music no one has ever heard of. This of course hit a chord with me with my personal favourites being Architecture, Liking Bob Marley and Taking a year off.


Also hope are checking out my current project and the behind the scenes photo:
2042artonthest.blogspot.com




 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.